

We stopped in Ceder City at Cafe Rio and Chase enjoyed the limes!!
We went to my mom's work party.. there was food, music, clowns, balloons, horse shoes, bounce houses, slides.. and more!!




The day was prefect... Here is Riley and Jim playing in the horseshoe tournament... they almost won!! Good job boys!
Blake was in heaven

towards the end of the day people started leaving so Blake had them to himself... he loved it!!


Chase with the balloon hat... the clowns were all very nice!

Garrett helping Chase with his bottle....

We went to the Zoo... with the Harris family....sadly this is the only pic I have oh well must have had too much fun for pictures!

Aunt Robin, Rick, Kyle and Katie came down to Vegas for softball so we went to say hi. This is the only picture I got but we met them at the field and then went back and went swimming at their hotel!
We spent many days at the park... the boys love being outside!!
Blake being Mr. Independent is always wanting to do things on his own... from putting his shoes on to getting dressed.


Chase with the balloon hat... the clowns were all very nice!
Chase playing with Grandma
We had cake and ice cream for my b-day
We had cake and ice cream for my b-day

Garrett helping Chase with his bottle....

We went to the Zoo... with the Harris family....sadly this is the only pic I have oh well must have had too much fun for pictures!
While we were there I turned 26... Riley being such a great husband arranged for my mom to watch the kids so we could spend the day together.. he wouldn't tell me where we were going but once we passed threw Heber City I knew we had to be going to Park City!! (He takes good hints)
we had too much fun so no pictures here either..
We spent the day touring the city..SHOPPING... Shopping and more shopping I think in total we spent 9 hours shopping... He had a few other things planned but I just had too much fun shopping so it was dark and we couldn't do anything else but go to dinner... We stopped at this cute little diner in Heber had a nice dinner and headed home to our kids.
It was a nice relaxing day just enjoying each other... Thanks honey for the great birthday!!

Aunt Robin, Rick, Kyle and Katie came down to Vegas for softball so we went to say hi. This is the only picture I got but we met them at the field and then went back and went swimming at their hotel!
We spent many days at the park... the boys love being outside!!
Blake being Mr. Independent is always wanting to do things on his own... from putting his shoes on to getting dressed.









1 comment:
Super cute Diana and I LOVE your new family picture!!!
Post a Comment