At the doctors office we waited longer then normal and the only thing keeping Blake contained was we sat him on the bed and let him throw his socks! I know simple entertainment but it worked!
The doctor came in and was checking him and he took one look at him and had the look of terror on his face! He didn't want him to touch him at all.
His stats
weight 21.2 lbs - 25%
height 28.25 in - 10%
Head cir 46 1/2 cm- 50-75%
We have a short stocky kid... and we love it :)
The poor little guy had to get 4 shots, one in each extremity! He did ok but of course its not fun to be held down and someone poking at you! He whimpered until we got out to the car and then he feel a sleep!
The rest of the day he was pretty clingy and just wanted to be held. Poor guy hopefully he feels better tomorrow!
3 comments:
Yea! happy birthday Blake! Thanks for letting us join in all the fun! The girls had so much fun!
Wow! Blake is one...crazy! He's still just as cute as ever! Dax just got his shots too, not fun! And he is 25% for height so we both have some stalky babes! Anyway hope life is good for you guys, and we can get together sooner then later! We need to make a trip down there!
WoW...lol, I'm retarded I just read my comment I meant stocky also!
Post a Comment