On Blake's actual birthday I thought it would be fun if we did a few things just for Blake. It started with taking a bath which he loves, then going to the park and playing on the slides and then going to Bass Pro shop with a few friends! (I got the idea from Allison..hope you don't mind I stole it, it just looked like a lot of fun!) AND IT WAS!!!
when he first woke up... he was so happy! He must have known it was his special day!
At the park, it was such a nice day!

Climbing up the slide!
Playing with Jared at the park!
They both loved doing this over and over!!
all of us at Bass Pro shop
Blake with the loins!
Blake sporting the hat!

Blake loved the big fish tank!

Not the best pic of all the kids but with that many its a little hard!
We ended the afternoon eating In & Out!
Thanks guys for making Blakes birthday so much fun! Sorry Luke that you didn't feel very good at lunch, I hope you feel better!
No comments:
Post a Comment