Wednesday, February 25, 2009

More Birthday!!

We had a few friends and their kids over for dinner and decided to do cake and ice cream!














My friend let me borrow this cute crown that says ' my first birthday!'





















Blake enjoying the company












Jared, Luke, Blake, Elliott, and Rya

The best attempt at getting pic with all the kids!











Elliott pushing Blake on his new ride :)













Blake is a ladies man..pushing Rya!!










Not sure what to think!












Ok I will try, he was very hesitant to even put his hands in it!














Nope I want this off my hands!












Get me out of here!! NOW!!!


Thanks guys for coming, we had lots of fun and we need to do it more often :)

Sorry I don't know why it won't let me fix all the spacing!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Happy Birthday Blake! Looks like you all had a great time. He is so cute!!!

The Shill Spill said...

Happy Birthday!
I LOVE the cake! :)