Tuesday, February 24, 2009

My baby is 1 !!!!

Happy Birthday Blake... I can't believe that he is a year old already... where did the time go??


Here are just a few of my favorite pictures... I have a lot but for the sake of my blog I will only pick a few :)












Blake just a few minutes old!(My all time favorite!)













first bath












Cute smile!












SO cute!











How can you not love this kid!













His one year pictures

A few things about him
-He has 4 teeth, 2 on top and 2 on bottom
-He loves airplanes and I swear this morning he said it.. I guess it could have been just "air" but he knew what it was :)
-He thinks its so cool he can crawl up and down the stairs all by him self :)
-He has figured out how to get off our bed by himself. No more keeping him contained!
-He loves to walk around anything he can pull himself up on. (look out world here he comes)
-He loves to talk on the phone to who ever I will let him!

-He is such a happy kid, he loves to be around people!!



He goes to the doctor tomorrow so I will post his stats from that :)
Happy birthday little buddy, you are no longer 'baby Blake', now you are 'big boy Blake' :) we love you Blake are so luck to have you a part of our family!

2 comments:

The Hardy's said...

He is adorable! I know that it is very hard to believe our babies are one. Time sure does fly by.

sara gaisford said...

he is such a handsome little guy!!