Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Annoyed

I've had this gift certificate for Kiddie Kandids for a little while now and I decided that I would take Blake in to get some pictures for his birthday, I know I'm a little early but oh well. I asked my friend Jackie to come with me because she can always make Blake laugh and smile!

Its a good thing I did because the lady helping us should be giving her paycheck to Jackie, she didn't do ANYTHING but snap the pictures and half the time she was late doing that! I think I was a little annoyed in the beginning because she helped me when we first got there and she was just very dull and not what you would expect at any photo place but for sure not at kids photo place!!

Most photographers are excited and they interact with the kids but this lady didn't seem interested. I didn't hear her but she told Jackie that she wasn't feeling good, I'm not sure what I would have said if she told me that! She shouldn't be around kids if she wasn't feeling good, it effects every part of that job apparently :) I am normally a nice person but when I am doing something like take the time and effort in getting my kid ready and happy and then not get any help from the person that is supposed to be helping me, and then they are expecting me to pay for the end product. In those situations I don't do very well with being nice!

Blake was a little difficult, he was more interested in playing with the blocks and balls then sitting next to them and smiling :) He is at a hard age because he doesn't think he should have to sit still for anything but it might have been a little easier if we had someone who showed some interest in us!
I have to say thanks to Jackie for even any cute pictures that we got, I don't know what would have happened if you weren't there with me :)

6 comments:

Amy said...

Getting pictures is hard enough without the photographer being a piece of poo - better luck next time!

Robison Fam. said...

I think your pics turned out really cute... take a deep breath it will be ok! I am waiting for payment for my assistance...

Jenny B said...

I have switched to Portrait Innovations. You get way more pictures for less money (well, except they take so many pictures you want them all and end up spending more money). The last time I took my boys, there were over 80 photos to choose from-about half were no good but they just snap away and that way you get some really great ones. I don't like how KK only gives you 4 shots. Ok, there is my rant. Blake is such a cutie so I'm sure the pictures are great. I can't believe it is almost his b-day!

Haute Deb Designs said...

Hi Diana! I totally can relate to your picture problem with the photo place. Our first pics. of Cole were HORRIBLE! We couldn't get him to smile, so we gave him a cheeto. Big mistake!! Every pic. we have of him is with stuffed cheeks! It sounds like you're keeping busy and having fun (since I haven't talked or seen you in forever!). Hope to see you soon!

Todd and Saralyn said...

you have some really cute pictures on your blog

The Hardy's said...

I'm with ya Diana! I've had horrible photographers before and it just makes you mad.