Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Blake's first tooth!!! FINALLY

This morning Riley noticed that Blake has a tooth that has finally broken through the gum. We can see that his gums are swollen and we can see where they are on the top but everyday nothing has been happening! We thought for sure he would get the top first but its his bottom left one. You can't really see it yet but you can feel it :) He is only 11 months old and finally getting his teeth! I should have known something was up because the last few days he has been really cranky when he wakes up and hasn't been eating much!

4 comments:

Wehrle said...

Yay! What a big boy blake!! Watch out, now they will probably all come in at once! eeeek!

Addison, Crew, Carter & Canon's Mama said...

Yay Blake!!! It took Addison forever to get her first tooth too! We were wondering if they would ever come in.

The Hardy's said...

Hang on. Those other front bottom and the other top could easily be just around the corner. He may be real fussy the next little while. Just bear with it and give him lots of cold stuff the chew on. I bought a mesh strainer thing that you can put food in and let the baby just bite on it and I used it with Ty when he was first teething. I put ice cubes in it and he loved it. Anything cold will help him. Good luck!

Rachel McEwen said...

yeah!! now it will really hurt when he bites:)