I know I am late but I just wanted to write down what Blake is doing now.. he just keeps getting bigger and bigger but every new stage is SO much fun for him and ME!!
-He says Mama and Dada, bath, ball, and bye bye
-He says a lot more that you just can't understand... babbles a lot
-He waves bye bye, and now says it too
-He can crawl up the stairs, thanks to my sister Jordan in Utah. Before that he wasn't interested!
-He loves to give kisses... they are very wet :)
-He also likes to give raspberries while giving kisses.
-He can throw a ball or anything else in his hands pretty good
-He still prefers my friend Jackie over me.. if he has to choose he goes with her :)
-He still loves the bath, and has a new trick... he stands up and pushes himself into the water to see how big he can splash :) love it!
-He has a curtsy laugh... if you are laughing and he wants to be noticed he will start laughing... he learned this from my brothers :)
-He pulls himself up onto everything.. and walks with whatever moves
-He still has no teeth..who knows he might be 5 before they grow in! He can gum whatever you give him though :)
He is so much fun and everyday he does something new and exciting. He is such a happy boy and loves to cuddle with his daddy! We are so grateful to have him in our lives.. what would we ever do with out that toothless smile!!
We love you Blake
sorry no pic look at the last post while we were in Utah!
3 comments:
It is so fun when they start to do new things!!! I told Chelsea that you wanted to be on our sub list for Bunko - hopefully we will see you soon!
I love reading what blake is doing compared to vance because they are so close in age. Vance does have a couple of teeth, but is definitely not saying any words - LOTS and LOTS of babbling though. It is so much fun the older he gets because he is really developing his own little personality!
Hey! Sorry I have not been out walking for the past few weeks! I was in Utah one week and then my family was in town last weekend. My house got turned upside down and I am still picking up the pieces! I hope to begin again next week! How are ya?
Post a Comment