We took Blake to Kiddie kandids because they were having a good sale going on. we also thought it would be a good gift for my mom's b-day. She loved the pictures!! He was so funny he was smiling a lot at the lady, he kept putting his tongue out.. it was a lot of fun :) I might be bias but I think he is pretty darn cute!!


9 comments:
Those are cute pictures!! I love his great big smile. love ya
He is so dang cute!!! How funny we were just there on saturday! Pictures turned out so cute, he is such a little stud! :)
Holy Crap! Those are SOOOOOO Cute! I LOOOOVE THEM! Thank you for sharing Diana! What a great smiler!
He is super cute!!!
Cute kid, good thing he looks like his mommy, kidding riles-- so good to see you fools, we miss you. Come back soon.
Oh man those are cute! I miss him tons! I am sure he will look so much bigger when I get back! HOpe you had a fun time with your fam. I will talk to ya soon!
He is ADORABLE. Now that I am not doing bunco anymore, we'll have to use blogs to keep in touch. We really need to get together so I can get some adult interaction. You know, not that a 5 month old isn't stimulating enough.
I tagged you. If you want to do it, the instructions are on my blog. :)
Cute pictures! It is always rewarding when they are cute for the photographers :)
Post a Comment