Thursday, July 24, 2008

5 Months old

Our little Blake man is 5 months old today..wow where does the time go? I am really enjoying this stage, it is so much fun.

Things he is doing:

* Finally found his feet YEAH!!
* Discovered his tongue, & loves to play with it and chew on it.
* Discovered his voice
* Says 'Mama' alot
* Babbling different sounds
* Wakes up happy and talks in his crib
* Eats whatever I put in his mouth :)
* Loves to go swimming

I don't want him to change from this stage but I can't wait to see what's next :)
I'll post pictures soon

2 comments:

David and Emily Wilcock said...

Wow, 5 months already! Where does the time go? I want to see new pictures!

The Shill Spill said...

What a great mom you are to little Blake! Way to go guys! Can't wait to see more pictures.