Time to update.. July 28th my mom turned 50, Riley and I decided that we would go up to Utah and surprise her.. my sister Jordan had been staying with us for a week (which we a had a lot of fun while she was here) We planned a surprise BBQ for her but when it all came down to it, it was just a BBQ with my immediate family. :) My sister Kelli moved back the weekend before so all my mom's kids were there except Jill who we missed :(

Jordan, Blake and Kaden.. we went bowling while she was here.

Mom, Jim and Blake

Mom, Jim, Diana, Riley and Blake

Lance, Devan, Brenda, Kelsie, Grandma Kris (mom) and Garrett

Jordan and Blake

Grandma Kris, Blake and Garrett

Kelsie, Garrett, Grandma Kris, Blake and Devan

Devan, Blake and Garrett

Jordan, Blake, Devan, Kelsie and Garrett
4 comments:
Looks as though your summer has come and gone just as fast as mine has. :) I hope your mom had a great 50th! Looks like lots of watery fun at the pool! (And it seems like Blake can't get enough!)
So fun to have a GNO at an Alan Jackson concert!Good times! Hope you are well!
Your mom and I share a birthday, how funny. Glad you got to spend it with her. Blake is getting so big and so darn cute. Take care and love you.
You'll have to tell your mom Hi and Happy Birthday from me. It's so nice to see your family. It's just weird that you all have kids! In my head, you are my little cousins. :) How fun that you got to go to an Alan Jackson concert. Gotta love girls night out!
How fun you all had without us :( I wish I would have jus came. Well I think we are going to come down in a couple weeks, Ryans out of town workin and Skyler really wants to visit. We will have to figure somethin out so all moms kids can be together, gran kids too. luv you much, sis
Post a Comment