I left Thursday night after I got off work and it was supposed to rain the whole way starting in Vegas but I got lucky and didn't hit the rain until Beaver which is more then half way there. It wasn't bad until I would pass a stupid semi truck and have to go fast cause I couldn't see...there was one semi trying to kill me he kept speeding up and trying to pass me but I wasn't going to let him because I would just have to pass him again. I was pretty mad at him! It only took 6 hours instead of the normal 5, but I made it there safe.
My brother Joe was there packing to fly out the next morning, so I stayed up talking to him and believe it or not he watched the Tyra Banks show about pregnancy with me. He is such a good brother. I will be glad when he moves home and I get to see him more then once a year!
So I went to bed super late and then I volunteered to take him to the airport the next morning so everyone else could do there own thing and not change their schedule. My mom got off work in time to take him so I went for the ride. We got him there on time and in one piece, I love my mom but she was going like 80 miles an hour in pouring rain..I was a little scared!
There was a store in Salt Lake that I wanted to go to and so we decided to check it out, my mom and I both looked great, we woke up early and didn't have time to get ready before we left the house and so we went shopping in our grubbies!!
I went and visited with my dad and grandparents for a little while, it was good to see them.
That night I we
nt to my sister Brenda houses and made Gingerbread men with Devan and Kelsie. It was fun to help them, they are both so independent, I also played the funnest game ever, Dance Dance Revolution" I probably shouldn't have played as much a
s I did but it was super fun , everyone got a kick out of watching me play it and I know what I am going to do when I want to have this baby :) A couple of rounds of dancing and I should be good to go!!
that I saw snow this year, it was nice to see but not fun to drive in!
I woke up the next morning pretty early and went to see the Enchanted with my step dad Jim, Eric my brother and Jordan and a few of her little friends. Jim got a bunch of free tickets from work and so we all decided to go. It took a little bit of talking Eric into coming but he finally decided he would hang out with me for a little bit. I hadn't heard anything about the movie except it was cute. We sat through the previews and then the movie started...if you haven't seen it, the whole first part is animated (like cheesy barbie princess animated) and I turned to my brother and said "Is this how the rest of the movie is going to be?" He started laughing at me and then I turned to Jim and asked him the same question and he said "haven't you seen the previews? They turn into real people and go to New York!" It turned out to
be a cute movie...glad I didn't pay for it but it was fun to go see.
I then made it over to see my friend Tiffany and we got to talk and visit for a little while, it was soo good to see her. I also got to see her cute little Jake, he is getting so big..I was sad I didn't get to see Carson, we was in dream land the whole time I was there.
I then made it over to see my friend Tiffany and we got to talk and visit for a little while, it was soo good to see her. I also got to see her cute little Jake, he is getting so big..I was sad I didn't get to see Carson, we was in dream land the whole time I was there.
Later I did some shopping at the mall with Tawny, it was fun to catch up and hang out... this picture to the left is what we were driving in! My winter shoes in Las Vegas are not good in the snow!! We went to a few different stores and then decided that we didn't to drive around anymore so we went to the mall and went shopping there. It was fun and there was a lot of good sales but I am in no position to buy new clothes, I am only getting bigger at this point and then who knows what I will look like :) So I just bought some boots :) Hopefully my feet don't change shape or size!
I had called my guy friends from high school to see what they were up to and so we decided to get together that night and see everyone! Steve, Jason and Ryan live together so I went over to their house and Steve was the only one there and then Kaleb showed up and we called Ryan to come home. Steve and Kaleb's girlfriends (should be wives) wanted to go to Roberts....I make at least one trip there when I go and I hadn't gotten there yet so I decided to tag along with them. So we all decided to go and Ryan decided he would expand his creative side and join all of us. He walked around the store showing us all the things we couldn't live without!
We went to get something to eat and Jason joined us..I don't think I've laughed so hard in a long time, it was good just to hang out like we used to. We went back to their house and just talked and caught up on whats going on in everyone lives!
I got up Sunday morning and went to church with my dad, his ward started at 1:00 pm and there are a lot of little kids and it must have been nap time for most of them cause it was hard to hear and pay attention. It was good to go with him.
I changed my clothes and headed for home...on the news it said it was supposed to be bad weather but it was smooth sailing the whole time. I got home in 5 hours!! It was a good eventful weekend!!
1 comment:
Thanks for the visit Diana! Like always, good to see you and visit for a while! Let's go out next time. (Do something fun, ey?) Sounds like you had a very, very busy weekend! Those are always the shortest weekends, aren't they? (When you have so much to do.)
Anyway, glad you are safe and sound in Vegas again. Come again and see us soon! Love ya lots! Have an AWESOME Christmas!
Post a Comment