Thursday, December 13, 2007

Additions to the FAMILY

On Tuesday December 11th, my mom text me early telling me I am going to have a new nephew today. So at 12:45 little Casey J. Watts was born. My sister Jill said everything went great, and he looks just like Skyler did when he was born. This is very exciting for our family, there has only been 3 grandkids for the past 7 years, Jordan (8) kinda got mixed up in them because she is the same age. BUT this year we all decided that we would double that number.
I was the only one really TRYING to get pregnant this year!! So around March of 2007 Jill announces that she is pregnant and then in May I find that I am pregnant and by then Jill knows she is having a boy and then I find out I'm having a boy! (I though I would never be pregnant with either of my older sisters, I just figured they were both done having kids, both of their youngest are 7) ANyways I was excited to be pregnant with her, and then late October Brenda finds that she is pregnant....Both of them being my older sisters who I never though I would be pregnant with. So all three of us are pregnant, Kelli by the way (my younger one) keeps saying she is going to join the club and we all think she is joking because the rest of us are.
So Tuesday when I find out I have a new nephew I also find out that I am going to have yet another one within the next year!! Ok do the math... there are 7 kids in my family 2 of which are boys (lets hope they both are not having kids this year!) and Jordan is 8. So that leaves the 4 girls and Kelli being 3-4 weeks along we were/are all pregnant together!!
Something I thought would NEVER happen, and still can't believe!! Its amazing!! As long as we are all happy and healthy its all good!

1 comment:

The Shill Spill said...

Wooooo Hoooo~ That is soooooo cool that you are pregnant with all of your sister. (Except Jordan, of course.) I bet that is a blast! I've never been pregnant at the same time as my sister. But...that would be hard too. Because, we share all our pregnant clothes with eachother. What would we do then? There probably wouldn't be enough clothing to go around. :)
Hey...just a thought! You should use that picture of you and Riley at the top of your Blog page for your Christmas card. I think that is a GREAT one! :)
Well, better run! Have a great day!