Tyce woke up around 7 am that morning, such a happy boy and I woke up to this sweet face!
One of the BEST parts of having Tyce at home was to have Blake and Chase at home too. They woke up and came in our room and I told them I had a surprise for them!
How fun they woke up to a new brother!! They were so Excited to hold him and LOVE on him!
Blake said 'mom you weren't supposed to have the baby until Christmas' I'm so glad I didn't have to wait until then lol
I think it was a little hard for them to understand that they went to sleep and I was still pregnant and then when they woke up and they had a little brother!!
 |
| They both were so excited he was here! |
 |
| Chase did really well with him |
 |
| Can you see the love! |
 |
| Proud BIG brother! |
 |
| AHH |
 |
| New Proud BIG brother!! |
 |
| They couldn't stop looking at him! |
 |
| Or kissing him! |
 |
| I love this one!! |
 |
| I love how proud he is! |
 |
| My 3 Amazing boys!! |
 |
| Proud mom and dad ( Blake took the pic) |
No comments:
Post a Comment