Sunday, November 4, 2012

Number 40

Tyce is Number 40 Grandchild on the Bevell side

 
Riley's parent have such an amazing legacy, just in case you don't know they have 12 Children, 
 Tyce makes number 40 grandchild and they have 4 great grand kids 
with many more I'm sure to come!
AMAZING RIGHT? I think so!!  
Grandma Bevell meeting Tyce for the first time
 

Tyce took his first outing to meet Grandpa Bevell



Grandpa Bevell first meeting

Look at all those amazing Bevell guys!!

2 comments:

Rachel McEwen said...

I wouldn't say many more to come:) Unless you plan on having a lot more cause I am done and so is every one else. Come on Di you can do it.....12 kids!!!

The Small Bevell Bunch said...

lol I meant many more Greatgrand kids to come.. we might have one more and thats it so there will be no 12 kids for me :)