When we moved into our new house I didn't know I was pregnant so we put all our baby stuff in our storage room, we put the boys in the smaller room and had a play room. Since we have found out we are adding to our family I've been a little stressed on getting everything ready for the baby, maybe it was because I was a little in denial and I really didn't want to look threw the baby stuff just yet and therefore I put it off for as long as I could stand it :) Finally we moved the boys to the other room so at least we had a room to put the baby in, We might not have a name for him yet but at least he has a room! It was a mess for a long time until a few weeks ago I decided I needed to get busy and get it done before I didn't feel like it anymore!
Last time we were in Utah my dad and grandpa showed me a few pictures of cribs they were making and so probably to my dad's dismay I told maybe more like insisted that I wanted on for the new baby! Call it what you want I had to justify it cause I had a perfectly good one still but having one hand made by my dad is just so much better!! So I sold a few things to help with the cost and in return I got this
BEAUTIFUL AMAZING HAND MADE CRIB
| Don't you just love it? I DO!!! |
We used the same crib bedding for both of the other boys so we decided to stick with it!
I got this dresser from a friend and knew it would be perfect for the babies room so I redid it and I love how it turned out just PERFECT for his room!
(You can see the before and after pictures of the dresser in my Projects posts, I don't know how to link it)
| The diaper cake came from my shower and I will keep it up until we need them! |
This is the other side of the room...
My friend Katie painted these pictures on canvas when I was pregnant with Blake to match the bedding.. prefect accents to the room!
This is the other book shelf that I redid to match the dresser
With us renting I had to figure out how to put curtains up without putting too many holes in the walls so I made this valance out of cardboard and the window hanging from the bedding to cover my make shift hanging job :) I think it turned out super cute!
| Here is a closer look! |
No comments:
Post a Comment