Saturday, September 8, 2012

Chase Potty Training!!

The beginning of this week (Labor Day) I decided I would try potty training Chase. He has shown some interest when Blake would go to the bathroom so I thought if I could get him out of diapers before this baby comes that would be GREAT!
It worked out perfect the day we started Blake stayed over at his cousins so it was just Chase and I the whole day. We started out sitting on the potty and I told him if he went he would get a sticker, the first time he sat on it he didn't go and was sad he didn't get a sticker but each time after that he did great and got a sticker each time. He only had one accident the first day, I think it was because he wasn't sure he needed to go and once he figured out the urge to go he did so good! He even went #2 with no problems!!
We even took a few trips out of the house to pick up Blake from school and he never had an accident in the car or any where else we went!
We are on day 6 and he has only had 2-3 accidents and each of them have been at home and I have been distracted and haven't gotten him to the potty in time. I hope he continues to be amazing!
I am so proud of my big (Strong) as he calls himself boy! He is growing up so fast and is such an amazing kid!
 
Being such a big boy!!
 
 
We stayed home most of the week and we kept ourselves entertained by playing games with each other, watching movies, and playing the Wii.. Blake has gotten good at a lot of the games!
This is him winning at boxing :)
We also had lots to drink
And this is how Chase looked everyday!!

No comments: