When my good friend Becky asked if she could throw me a GNI (Girls Night In)/ diaper shower, I was a bit hesitant cause I am having my 3rd boy. She had asked before I knew what I was having if she could throw a baby shower if I had a girl or just a girls night if it were a boy. We agreed to do a small girls night with some of my good friends in my ward. She really out did herself and put together a SUPER cute night where I got to hang out with some amazing ladies. She out did her self on pretty much all of it, the nacho bar was so good (thanks RK) the desserts were yummy and the decorations were very very cute. Everyone said she should go into party planning and I totally agree! I wish my photography skills were better cause these pictures don't do it justice!
![]() |
| The cute invitation |
| The dessert table |
| Better light and different angle |
| I loved all the details she had! |
| Cake balls with matching gum balls |
| Super cute cupcakes |
| Not sure the name of these but they were super cute! |
| The gift table |
| The super cute diaper cake that Becky made |
I'm sad cause Jenny and Anita left before I pulled out my camera so I didn't get pictures with them
| Jen, me and Natalie |
| A new photographer and a little closer :) (Sorry Jess I had to lol) |
| Jen and I.. miss her :( |
| Shelly and I |
| The three pregnant girls Kathryn and I due the same day and Shelly due a month before us |
| Misty, Me and Jessica |
| Me and one of the best friends and party planners I know Becky we not only matched each other but the decorations as well! |
I feel so blessed to have such great friends around me who have made us even MORE excited to welcome our new little guy!!
I didn't open gifts at the shower so I let the kids open them the next morning.They thought it was great and it was kind of fun to let them get excited about the baby, although Chase wanted to open a few of the toys and claimed them as his own, as he has recently done with almost all of the receiving blankets we have... I guess technically they are his but hopefully he will decide to share with his new brother!!

No comments:
Post a Comment