Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Happy Birthday to ME!!

 
This year my birthday was so great... I don't think anything could have made it better! I woke up to breakfast in bed made by Riley and the kids.. they sang happy birthday! I then spent the day with my kids hanging out and playing all day. Then we had some friends come over and have cake. It was a simple day but really it was spent with the ones I love most and I couldn't ask for more!
Riley got me tickets to Wicked the next night so Riley's mom came to watch the kids and we went to dinner and then headed to to Smith's center for the show.
When we walked into the the theatre and I saw Kody and Mary from the show the 'Sister Wives' I was a little start struck and I tried to get a picture on my phone but it didn't turn out great. When we found our seats which happened to be by some people we know and then we look across the isle from where we are sitting and Kody and Mary are sitting across from us :)
 
 
Outside the Smiths Center!
 

LOVE the show!!

No comments: