Sleep overs with cousins.
Blake and Chase are so lucky to have boy cousins close to their age and this summer we have been enjoying sleep overs with them.
Bubble baths are awesome!!
Chase is at the age where he is still needs a nap but if he does he doesn't go to bed until later. So he tries to come in our room until he is tired. One night he camped outside our door!
| Its really hard to say no to this face! |
We got some new toys for the back yard.. Who knew water could be so fun!
| Keeps them occupied for hours |
Like I said Nap time is a hit or miss with Chase and here are some pic of the days he was really tired!
We came home from Church one Sunday and Chase got food all over him after lunch so he needed a shower so Riley took him upstairs to get cleaned off and after a few min of playing Riley couldn't hear anything so went to check on him and found him sound asleep!
Another day he was upstairs watching a movie for quiet time, I knew he was tired and he came to the top of the stairs to ask me a question and when I went up to check on him this is where I found him. Apparently he was too tired to go lay down on the couch!
Some cute pictures of my boys!!
| I LOVE those baby blues!! |
| Silly Blake |
Enjoying the cooler weather at the park
No comments:
Post a Comment