New Years day was a Sunday so I took Pictures of my cute boys
It was also the first day of Primary for Blake.. he is now a Sunbeam!
 |
| I love that this is the best pic I could get :) |
 |
| Showing his silly side |
 |
| Such a CUTE big boy!! |
 |
| I love this one.. Chase loves his baby and wants it wrapped up and Blake's big smile! |
In the Beginning of Jan my Uncle passed away, so we made the quick trip to Utah for the funeral, it was really sad but we got to see a lot of family we hadn't seen in a while.
The last day we were there.. we woke up to some WHITE stuff on the ground.. Blake was SOO excited to play in it... Me not so much. Lucky for Blake, Aunt Kelli's car had to have the window fixed so it worked out cause the boys had a few hours to play in the snow.. and lucky for me Jordan was more then happy to play with them.. All I did was go out to take pictures :)
This was the first time either of the boys really played in snow I wasn't sure how long they would last and it was a good thing we had brought all the warm close we owned :)
 |
| Chase liked it more then I expected.. he was excited to play! |
 |
| Blake learned fast how to throw snow balls.. and his target was me :) |
 |
Didn't take long for Chase to figure out it was funny that mommy screamed
when the white stuff came towards her! |
 |
| So much fun! |
 |
| Getting ready to make a snow man! |
 |
| Blake and his new friend! |
 |
Jordan is the BEST Aunt ever..
helped Blake make it and played with him the whole time |
 |
Pic out of order!!
Building of the Snowman! |
 |
| They could have played outside all day!! |
Blake and Chase had so much fun playing in the Snow and I'm so glad it was on the last day of our trip and they were able to enjoy it, and I didn't have to drive in it :)
My Cute Grandma at the funeral
 |
| My Uncle will be burred with my Grandpa Hurst |
 |
| At the grave site.. |
No comments:
Post a Comment