Monday, March 26, 2012

End of the 2011

After Christmas was over and Riley wasn't so busy he had a few days off.
We all love when he has off and we decided we needed to do something fun
The Lions at the MGM were soon retiring from their exhibit so we decided to go see
 them one last time
Blake loved them but Chase wanted nothing to do with them.. Such a baby :)
Blake and the 2 lions

The Alligator at the Rain Forest Cafe...
Again Chase wanted nothing to do with it and wouldn't get out of the stroller

While we were on the strip we went to see what the Bellagio had to offer
As always it didn't disappoint
<>
The boys in front of the BIG Christmas tree
These two crack me up...

I love Blake's face!!

I don't know why they can't just smile..good thing they are cute!
Chase only wanted Riley and he wanted to get on his shoulders...
You should have seen the looks we were getting :)
Riley put him down after this and he wouldn't let me pick him up so I let him run after Riley and cry (great mom i know) because he wasn't right by me so many people stopped to see where his parents were.. of course when I told them he was mine and fine they looked at me like I was nuts.. They must have never had a 2 year old!! :)
Finally a cute smile!!
We headed out to see the water show

Blake and Riley enjoying it!
This might have been the first time Blake enjoyed it.. he always was scared of it

This looks more like how Blake was... now Chase is following in his foot steps!
This is Chase' point of view!!

The next day new years day was so beautiful we had to take advantage of the weather at the park.

Blake was being so silly running in the leaves!

I love his face

So nice to get out and play!!
For New Years we went to Riley's sister Lacy's house and they heated the hot tub.. so the men took the kids out to swim!! I didn't take pic of the rest of the night but we had a great time with our family and enjoyed some good food and fun games! What a great way to bring in he new year!!
(We are light weights though.. we left a little before midnight and watched the fireworks show in bed) 

Blake and some cousins were putting their feet in the cold pool and running back to the hot tub.. Silly boys
 CUTE boys!! Chase loved the water too

LOVE my boys!!

Chase being brave and jumping in to daddy!

All the crazy boys having fun!!

1 comment:

Margaret said...

I love that you are catching up on your blog. I am jealous every time I see pictures of you playing outside with short sleeves in the winter!