I can't believe my baby turned 2 years old on Jan 11... and he lives up to a total 2 year old in every way possible.. to being super cute and learning so much to the amazing tantrums he throws because something isn't just perfect for him! I wouldn't change a thing about him.. well maybe less tantrums but he is just so darn cute so that makes up for a lot!
Things about Chase
-He loves his spider man shoes.
He would wear ones that I got for Blake which were too big so I bought him some his size but he still wants to wear Blake's, more often then not he is wearing one of each style of shoe.
-He still loves his naps and most days asks to go 'night night'
-He loves Apple Juice and calls its 'paple juice'
- He says uh hu and uh uh.. he has recently yes and no
-He says 'watch this' and makes sure we are looking before he does anything
-He says everything is 4, if you ask him any question about a number he will say 4
-He says mom more times then I can count everyday
-He repeats mom until I say what and look at him
(sometimes he goes to the extreme. We were at an apt and he wanted my attention and I was in the middle of talking and he kept saying 'mom' over and over and over. At that point I was looking at him but I couldn't stop laughing and he just kept saying 'mom')
-He loves anything super hero... spider man is he fave followed by Superman
-He is very particular on his clothes on some days but other days he doesn't care
(a lot of time he cares for a few days at a time and the days he cares are the days he will wear his superman
shirt over and over and will wear one white sock and one blue one with two different shoes)
-If he isn't done doing something he will not be happy if you make him stop until he is ready
-He is very polite and says excuse me if he or anyone around him burps
-He says Love you... it sounds Chinese but its really sweet
-He always wants to give kisses and will kiss both checks and then your lips
-He loves his brother and if Blake isn't home when he wakes up from his nap he will look all over the house and ask 'where's Blake' over and over
-He started saying 'mario time' not completely clear and we couldn't figure out what he was saying until Blake was playing Mario Brothers and it said it and he repeated it. The best part is he would repeat it every time the game said it no matter where he was in the house!
-He loves Chicken nuggets and hot dogs and would eat them for every meal if we let him.. but he will eat or try anything we put in front of him!
More then anything we are so blessed to have him as apart of our family.. he brings so much laughter and fun and so much more into our lives!
We couldn't imagine life without our HANDSOME blond hair blue eyed boy!
My friend Lindsay made this cute shirt for Chase and I think its prefect for him
He woke up to 2 donuts with candles
| I love his face! |
| Such a big boy! |
| So excited to have all the attention on him |
| Blowing out the candles |
A few days later we had a birthday party for him, Mickey Mouse is one of his favorites.
(I just wanted to remember this funny story, I got the balloons the day of the party and right before the party I walked outside for something and Chase followed me out without me knowing holding his balloons and he let them go! I didn't realize he had them until he kept pointing up and saying
'balloons bye bye, high bye bye' All I could do was laugh and watch them as they floated up! WHAT a silly kid!!)
Every time we went outside he reminded me that his balloons went high in the sky!!
| I had fun making the banner for Chase |
| Can't believe this cute boy is mine!! |
| Could he get any cuter! |
| Mickey Mouse Cupcakes (thank you pinterest) |
| My attempt on making a cake... just a little miss hap! |
| Not the best but turned out cuter then I expected! |
| Getting ready to blow out his candle |
| Such a big boy! |
| The kids at the party... showing their chocolate faces |
| Opening presents... I love how the kids all want to get as close as possible |
| An attempt to get a pic with all the kids! |
We all had such a fun night with great friends..
No comments:
Post a Comment