Saturday, April 2, 2011

Other March activites

Sorry I know its been forever...my computer has been acting up. I'm trying to catch up lets see if that happends :) I don't know why its being weird and putting big spaces..oh well!





March was a pretty slow month for us but Blake Started a few things..



















1st he starting going to Pre School, we did it threw the local rec center, he went Mon and Wed and loved it. He had a really great teacher and even his friend Logan was in his class. He was so funny on the days he had school we would tell him he had to get ready to go and he would say "Mom I already went to school" He really enjoyed going and would come home and show us his pictures he made and tell us all about it!




He loves to get his hands on the camera... these are just a few of the pictures he has taken!








He also started a little sports class... they rotated between Baseball, Soccer and Basketball. Blake's favorite by far was Baseball.. no surprise there but he enjoyed playing the others as well.















He is already a star.. I'm not sure if I'm ready for him to start playing more sports just yet...




This is what Chase did while Blake did his thing.. he hung out and played with the other little kids!! he just loved being outside and any time he could snatch a ball he would :)




Chase still loves the bath.. its a race to see which boy can get in the fastest! He is getting so big his baby chub is getting smaller and smaller! Plus these pictures prove that he can tan... check out his farmers tan!!

Dave, RK (aka Ryan) and Riley all ate some big hamburger (I can't remember the name of it right now) at Chi Burger Chi Burger and got their picture taken and put on the wall of fame!!




2 comments:

Margaret said...

You did a great job wit the chairs! Is that really the hamburger they ate or is that a picture of a fake hamburger? Was it really that big?

The Small Bevell Bunch said...

The hambuger in the picture is fake. Its a big stuffed one :)