SO I'm late on getting this post but Still its important...
Blake turned 3 on Feb 24th!! He is getting SOO big!!!
We started the celebration in Jan by going to Disney on Ice... He loved it!! Riley and I had a lot of fun as well!! We got some tickets with some of Blake's friends, Chloe, and Vance... It was perfect he was entertained the whole time!
This face say it all!!!
We are all excited... ok so maybe it was just me and Blake but by the end Riley enjoyed himself too :)
These were the best pic we could get of Blake and his friends... he and Vance didn't take their eyes off of the show and he was too worried about eating his popcorn with Chloe!
Mickey Mouse!!!!
Then closer to his birthday we had a party (there are 4 boys in our ward who all have birthdays in Feb) so we decided to have one BIG TOY STORY Party. We broke up the tasks to be done between the 4 moms and it made it pretty easy to pull together!! The weather on the other hand was a bit stressful, it was nice the whole week leading up to the party and then the day of it was supposed to rain! It put a damper on the party because it was going to be outside at the park but it turned out great anyways!!
This is the cute birhtday cake that Allison and her sister made!
They also made 4 individual cupcakes for the boys, each with a name tag. While they were blowing out the candles the name tags started on fire!! No one got hurt but it was pretty funny!
The boys eating the cupcakes!! YUMM
We also had a pinata and a bounce house which was a life saver... we had a lot of kids there and it was a much needed activity!
The 4 of us moms, Misty, Michele, Me and Allison!
It turned out really cute and I think the kids had a blast!!
Grandpa Jim and Jordan were able to come down for the party, it was a added bonus for Blake! we all missed grandma Kris.
Blake got to open the gift from them... A BIG BUZZ LIGHT YEAR!!!!
He was so excited... and didn't let him leave his side all night!!
On his actual birthday he woke up to balloons and gifts from us..
He got a soft Woody doll, to go with his Buzz Light year one
A few action figures... he loves his 'guys'!
A Mickey Mouse Piggy bank that Chase decided was going to be his!
For Lunch we headed over to the MGM Grand Hotel to see the lions... we got there at a good time the lions were walking around and checking everyone out... both kids really enjoyed seeing them!
Then we ate lunch at the Rain Forest Cafe... we thought Blake was really going to like this place because of all the animals and it really feels like you are in a forest... WELL every 1/2 hour or so they have a lighting show which was loud and scared Blake! After the first one he was ready to go home.. we hadn't even gotten our food yet!
See the scared look on his face!! Chase wasn't sure of it either!
Chase really didn't like the big gorilla at the front of the restaurant!!
Daddy and Blake... He is showing off his blue mouth from his drink!
That night his friends Lily and Caleb came over from some cupcakes... It was a good day for him!! Well maybe we could have skipped lunch lol
He was so funny he wanted us to turn off the lights and light the candles and sing over and over to him... so we did :)
A few things about Blake!!
Blake is such a big boy and is growing up so fast... he is so helpful with his brother and he loves to play and be with him.. his favorite is when Chase will wrestle with him. Blake will lay of the floor and say 'Chase come wrestle with me' It is so fun to see his personality really come to life!
He has been so excited for his birthday since Chase' in Jan there were a few other people in our family who had birthdays before him and every time he would get sad and say ' I want it to be my birthday' He even got sad on Valentines day when I told him it was a holiday!
He loves to sing happy birthday to himself... even now he will sing it right along with the clean up song... he will change the words! he starts with Clean up clean up every body every where.. then goes into singing Happy birthday too me happy birthday too me!! I love listening to it!
He is such a happy boy and loves to do anything outside with dirt and water in that order! He is all boy and still loves any kind of ball... his new favorite thing is to have mommy or daddy throw a ball to him so he can hit it with his bat! He is quite good, he loves doing it and could really do it all day!
He is so sweet, and when I talk to him either in the car or at home he will makes sure I'm talking to him and say 'Me' like he thought I was talking to someone else! When I tell him I love him he will look at me and say 'Me, you love me?' I don't know where he picked it up from but I love when he says it!!
Yesterday in the car he said 'Mom I'm so happy' He is really a happy boy and brings so much joy and love into our house!! We are all so lucky to have such a wonderful boy in our lives! We all love you Blake!!

















4 comments:
It's about dang time Diana! Blake really is SUCH a cutie and I'm so glad he and Vance are friends. We need to get them together more often!
Happy Birthday Blake!!! I can't believe he's already 3!!! Looks like you spoiled him for his bday this year :) You're such a cute mom!
Just saw your posting and wanted to say that Blake is so cute. We miss you all and wish we could see and spend more time with you. Love Tara
Wow I can't believe he is already 3! He's such a cute kid! I love the birthday party, what a huge celebration! Blakes a lucky little guy to have you for a mom! :)
Post a Comment