This is how they started out.. (imagine them put together)

I took the seat of the back and started taking the old ripped fabric off..
This is the back without the fabric
I went to Home Fabrics and found myself some perfect ZEBRA print...
I kept the old stuff to use as a pattern to cut out the new fabric.
Then I took them over to my friend Amber's house (who BTW was reupholstering couches that came from the same curb..THEY are awesome) and she helped me sew the back part and then I stapled them back on to the seat and back of the chair...
I got my 2 NEW ZEBRA PRINT DECOR CHAIRS for a TOTAL of $16!!
(I painted the legs dark brown but that was after these pictures :)
One sits at this cute table I got at a yard sale $10 in my living room and the other at the top of my stairs!! I LOVE THEM!!
1 comment:
Wow!! Look at you Miss Creative! Great job!!
Post a Comment