Saturday, January 2, 2010

Blake's new friend

Blake has a new friend Vance that just moved into our ward, (Allison and I used to play bunco together) they are about a week apart and have lots of fun together.


They invited us to Lowe's for the free projects they have on Sat mornings.


Blake wasn't sure about the whole thing the first week we went and made gingerbread houses. I put most of it together and he just hammered the wood where ever he wanted :)


The 2nd week the project was Christmas ornaments, it was amazing how much he caught on just after doing it once he was putting the nails in the hole and trying to hit it! We look forward to doing this more!

























They are both so cute!! We are going to be in trouble :)

1 comment:

Alli Waldron said...

I'm glad Vance has a new friend too! I feel like I haven't talked to you in forever. I keep meaning to call you but I lost my phone with your number in it. Have you had that baby yet? If not we should get together and hang out. If you have, can I bring you some dinner?