Sunday, January 3, 2010

Family Pic

We have a friend in our ward Shannon who takes really great pictures. She took some pictures for us for our Christmas cards and some of Blake. We were well over due for some family pictures. We got some really good ones even though Blake was tired and didn't want to cooperate.. Thanks Shannon

I'm sorry but I think I have one of the cutest kids ever! (I'm the mom so I can say that ) I just hope this new baby is just as cute!!



























Blake and his TRUE love... A Ball :)






5 comments:

ksdavis6 said...

He sure is cute, he reminds me so much of Riley, when Riley was that age! But he also looks a lot like your side of the family, thank goodness:) I am sure your new baby will be just as adorable! We are getting excited for you and seeing pictures of our new nephew!

Dave and Lindsay said...

Those are way cute!!

Unknown said...

I think you have "bragging rights"....not only is Blake too cute, he is an absolute joy to be around (oh, maybe there are those few isolated moments when he is not happy!).

Terry and Amber Andrews said...

The pictures do look great. Soon it will be a picture of 4...crazy!

Addison, Crew, Carter & Canon's Mama said...

These pictures are amazing and you look beautiful!! Blake is so dang cute!!!