Thursday, November 19, 2009

Blake is ALL BOY!!!

Blake has taken a big intrest in sports...surpising I know considering who his dad and the men on both sides of our families are! Anyways he has always loved balls but resently he has started to figure out the difference between the different balls, he still calls every round thing he sees a ball but now he says Baseball, football and bball (basketball) .

He has never really taken interst in watching TV, I have tried to record little kid shows for him to watch but i alway end up turning them off cause he is just not intrested. BUT when it comes to sports he will sit STILL with Riley and watch whatever sport is on. (At least I know what my future holds)

To tell you how much he likes sports, the other night we were watching our friends girls Elliott and Rya and they wanted to watch a movie. I thought we should put on a movie that Blake might enjoy or like a little, so I thought Finding Nemo would work cause Blake likes to go to the pet stores and look at the fish. Well he sat down and watched for a total of 5 min the whole movie and the rest he would climb on or bug Elliott or Rya. He was playing around and got a hold of the remote and turned the movie off, there was a basektball game on the TV. What did Blake do, he sat right down and started saying Bball, bball!!

As I am writing this I just checked on him in bed and he sleeps with at least 1 ball in his bed at all times and tonight he had to have his full size basketball, he has his arm around it! (sorry my computer is still not working right, pic to come)

Like I said he is all Boy!

2 comments:

Mike and Brit Harris said...

That's hilarious! I've totally noticed the difference between having a girl and then a boy. Instantly Dax was enthralled with cars and balls! He hasn't gotten into watching sports yet though! That seriously is too funny! I love Blake!

Ashley said...

Definitely a Bevell!! :)