Riley took Blake to the 'Vegas' style pumpkin patch at Sunset Station with Rachel and Robin, he didn't like the rides too much but he enjoyed the animals!


Blake and Kade before the ride started!

Then it started moving and Blake didn't like it!!

He enjoyed the animals
Then we started the Halloween week out by going to Shane and Robins on Monday night to carve pumpkins (they weren't planning on doing it but I talked them into it for ME!!)

Blake and Daddy with the finished pumpkin (this was Riley's first time carving a pumpkin)
Then Tuesday we went to the Mall for story time where they had a costume contest, Blake was a dinosaur!

Then we went to our wards trunk or treat on the 30th, it was fun to see all the little kids dressed up. Robin helped me paint a Jack-o-lantern on an orange shirt right where my stomach was so the baby could dress up too :) (I don't know where those pictures went, once I find them I'll put them up)

Blake rode in style with his car, it was much easier for me to keep track of him and once he got the hang of holding his bag out and realized people were giving him candy he was all for it! See the candy in his mouth already!

Cute Little Red Riding Hood (Lily Andrews) pushing Blake in his car
On Halloween we went to Shane and Rachel's trunk or treat with all the cousins. It was a fun
Logan pushing Blake (they were both dinosaurs) Super cute boys!!
The dads handing out candy (Riley, Justin and Shane)
Such a fun week and we got to see all the kids dressed up, I wish I would have taken better pictures though!

3 comments:
FUN!!! I wish we had more time to spend with you! Blake is growing up so fast...he's losing his baby face!!! I just have to say I love his face on the rides!! Love you guys!
What a little cutie! I miss you guys!
I still can't believe that Riley or Shane had never carved a pumpkin...that's insane! Best part of Halloween I think :)
Post a Comment