BOY!!!!
We found out for sure yesterday that we are having another boy! We couldn't be more excited!! Ok Me, Riley still really thought for sure it was going to be a girl. He is excited though, after telling him all the good things that will come. Like we don't have to buy more close, or anything besides diapers and a few other small things, they can share a room, they are going to be best friends growing up, they will be able to play sports together and be in school together. I think he knew all of these fun things already but he just really wanted his princess :)
We are really excited about whats to come with another little one in the house!
Side note... Our computer has crashed so I can't put pictures on here and hopefully we will be able to get it running so i can at least get our pictures off of it! Who knows how long that will take so sorry about the lack of updates and pictures!
6 comments:
very exciting!! I think another little boy in your family will be just great. Especially if he has Blake's adorable eyes.
YAY! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
Congrats!!! That is so exciting! Blake will have so much fun with a brother! We're so happy for you guys!
We are so excited for you guys. Blake will have a playmate forever!!! Congrats!!!! Miss you
Diana, I thought this link from KSL.com would be interesting to you since you recently had an experience like it.
http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=695&sid=7864483
Congratulations!!! that's so exciting for you guys! I didn't know your maiden name was Haws! How funny... maybe you are related to my sister in law. Her name is Rachel Haws and her parents are Jay and Vicki Haws. They live in Highland, Utah (above Prove). He is the City Manager (I think) and Vicki is the principal at an elementary school. I'm not sure what Jay's mom and dad's names are. I'll have to ask Rachel and get back to you. :) Congrats again on the new baby.
Post a Comment