There has been a very good reason I've not updated my Blog! I know many people have told me that it is way overdue!
That reason is we are expecting baby #2, I have been really tired and not feeling all that good,(hopefully that is almost over, since I am just about 15 weeks now) I really do not feel like sitting down at the computer and updating this thing! The problem now is that I am WAY behind and I want/need to catch up on whats been going on, hopefully we will get there soon!
We found out I was pregnant in May and we were shocked.. We weren't expecting it to happen so fast, cause it took us a little while to get pregnant the first time, but what do we know. :) I am due in early January so that means Blake and his (we have been told its a boy, but we are still waiting to make sure at a later ultrasound, just in case) sibling will be 23 months apart. We are excited that they are going to be so close... I am hoping it will be a boy, Riley wants his little princess :) Its going to be fun but a lot of work, since Blake is already all over the place!
I am just glad that I am due in the winter, being that it 104 + here everyday right now!
Anyways now I have updated and you can read this over and over until I update again :)
8 comments:
Congratulations! I guess I better get busy huh?
it's about freakin time!....about the update not the baby:)
Congrats! That is so exciting! I like this update! :) I have no such excuse for not updating my blog!!!
Hey...even though you already told me...just wanted to say congrats again! Miss you!
Diana that is great news!!!!!!! CONGRATS! You look amazing for 15 weeks! I would've never guessed! How fun 2 boys...they will be the best of friends! Let me know if there is anything I can do for you! ~Amber
WOW!!! That's so AWESOME! Congrats guys!!! Sorry about the sickness crap, that's no fun! Hope other than that all is well! We miss you guys- it's been too long!
Congrats!! That is so exciting! I hope you're feeling well!
Congrats!!! Hopefully this pregnancy will be a lot easier than the first ;)
Post a Comment