Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Update on Blake

Thank you for all the comments, calls and texts about Blake! He is doing fine, of course after I took him to the Doctor on Monday he started walking on his foot on Tuesday! I got an apt for a specialist bone doctor for today and decided that I better take him in just to be on the safe side! Well I'm glad I did cause of what I found out but I wish I hadn't cause it was expensive information :)
They took another x-ray, and there was a small fracture on the bottom of one of his leg bones (I can't remember which one) but it was really small that the first x-ray we had done in Utah didn't pick it up! Anyways the doctor said if it was found on the first x-ray then a walking cast would have been put on, but since its been 2 weeks that the cast wasn't nessasary anymore, and really a walking cast wouldn't have done anything cause he wasn't walking anyways that there isn't much they could do except for let it heal on its own!
Like I said expencive information!! The doctor was really nice, he was actually in Riley's brother and sisters ward and so I kind of knew who he was, and he must make a butt load of money!! :)

I'm glad that Blake is walking now, its been a hard 2 weeks going back to crawling for me! I also hope that everyone learns from what happened :) Also Jenny I hope you don't catch this one :) (inside joke)

5 comments:

The Shill Spill said...

Sad to hear the little guy has a fracture. But, glad he doesn't have to go through the uncomfortableness of a cast. I hope he heals nicely. :)

Tricia said...

Good luck with the healing - it is no fun to have your baby hurt. I helped Marnee' break her leg when she was in 2nd grade, and that was just awful. Ice skating accident. Blake won't remember anything but the pictures...

Candice said...

Poor little guy! I hope he's on the mend!

Robin said...

Glad he's OK!

Poff Crew said...

Hey dianna your blog is so cute who did you picture at the top? I love it!!!!