Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Trip to St. George

The St. George temple has even more meaning to my family!! On Jan 16th my sister Brenda and her husband went through the temple and were sealed to their beautiful 3 children!! It was a long day for us but it VERY worth it!! When those kids came into the room I don't think there was a dry eye, such an amazing blessing their family now has! I couldn't be more excited to be able to share the blessings of the temple with one of my siblings!! Something that I have been praying for for a long time! I also got to be in the temple with my dad for the first time, which just added to the excitement of the day!













My sister's cute little family!














Everyone :) I'm in there somewhere on the middle right side!

2 comments:

Riley said...

Of course I remember you Diana! Sure follow the blog, as long as I can follow yours! It's not as awesome as yours....yet! Cute baby by the way!

Rachel McEwen said...

what a special thing to be able to witness. I just love attending sealings.