I know I'm late but I wanted to blog about Blake's first Thanksgiving! My mom and step dad go to Cali every year to his family's for Thanksgiving so this year I thought it would be fun to pack up and go with them! Riley was working all week and I would have been by myself anyways so I decided that it would be lots of fun because family in Cali haven't seen Blake and it would be nice to spend time with them!
My parents drove in on Friday before and we packed up and drove to Coarse gold (Fresno) area on Sat morning! We stayed with Jim's sister Jenny and her husband Patrick! We had a great week.
It consisted of
-SHOPPING
-Seeing family I hadn't seen in 8 years, and catching up!
-Blake napping (Everyone joked that the way to tell if he is tired is if he is laughing and playing!) Mom just knows! They couldn't believe how much he slept!
-Blake Playing with a toy train...which Aunt Jenny got him one of his own for Christmas! He is going to LOVE it!
-Eating really good food every night. I don't think we ate anything but home made meals the whole week, and everyone cooked including ME!!!
-Going to see Twilight with my mom! It was fun but she has only read half the book so she was asking questions the whole movie :)
-MORE SHOPPING!!!
-Meeting new people who are like family now!
-Missing RILEY :(
-Blake spending quality time with Grandma Kris, Grandpa Jim (who he can't get enough of) and Auntie Jordan
-Morning walks in the mountains, where we stayed!
-Waking up to deer eating right out side the windows.
-Seeing all the neat wild life all around
-Not having service on my phone most of the time, it was a little hard living without it :) I have no idea what I did before I had it!
Side note.. I realized I didn't get any pictures of Aunt Jenny or Robin :(



No comments:
Post a Comment