Monday, December 1, 2008

9 months old

I'm a little late on this one because we were on vacation, but last Monday Blake was 9 months! Seriously I saw a baby at church the other day who was 2 weeks old and I was holidng Blake who is a chunk and I can't remember him being that small :(
I really am enjoying all the different things he is doing! Still no teeth but I'm fine with that because I don't have to worry about bitting yet.
He is crawling on his hands and knees...which I love because I only have to change his socks now, they are the only thing that gets dirty :)
He is pulling himself up on everything!
He loves to stand up holding the back of my legs!
He really likes that he can follow close behind anyone who is walking away from him!
He is so HAPPY all the time
He can self entertain for more then 5 min at a time!!! I LOVE that he can play by himself!
He loves to give kisses.

We are really blessed to have Blake apart of our lives! What would we ever do without him!!

Alot of these pictures are the same from Thanksgiving but thats when he turned 9 months old! Enjoy

No comments: