We didn't do much while we were there just saw and spent time with family! It was good to see my sisters babies and how big they are getting! Blake enjoyed that they just stayed in one spot and he could lay on them and touch or poke out their eyes :) Sorry Garrett and Braxlee, its how he showes his love!!
My little sister Jordan taught Blake how to climb my parents stairs, their are 5 or6and then a landing and another 5 or 6, she had him climb both sets. He did pretty good but I don't think he is ready to climb mine just yet. THANK GOODNESS!! We also got to hang out with some old friends we haven't seen in FOREVER!! Jeff and Sara, and their 2 little boys and another on the way! The last time we saw them was at our wedding 3 years ago. It was really fun to get to see them and catch up on life, good thing nothing has changed except us both adding to our families. We love you guys!! We also got to see our good friend Tiffany and her cute kids, who are getting so big and full of personallity! We drove around my old neigborhood and saw my next door neighbors growing up Lisa and Tavo, we stopped and visited for a little while it was good to see you guys!
Then on Sat we ate lunch with my friend Magnum and his wife Andrea, who were expecting their first baby boy any day. Andrea was ready to have him and didn't want to go back to work on Monday and we wanted to see the little one before we left so we did some walking around and early sunday moring she went into labor and baby Magnum Royal was welcomed into the world! We got to go to the hospital and see him before we left to go home! Perfect timing little MJ!! (thats my nickname for him)
Sorry I didn't get any pictures with any of our friends! You can go to Magnum & Andrea's blog to see the baby!
Playing with Braxlee
I'm not doing anything :)
Grandpa Joe
Great Grandma Lloyd
Grandma, Braxlee, Kelli, Me and Blake
Great Grandpa Lloyd
Blake as a girl...Riley wasn't in the room :) Isn't he cute? I'm going to have cute girls :)
The three yongest grandkids, missing cousin Casey :(
Naked Garrett and Blake
What are these??
I've never seen them before!
ohhh these are cool!
the weather was so nice we had to stop and play some more!
he was having so much fun!!
Auntie Jordan Taught me how to climb the stairs!
Almost to the top
Anutie Jordan and Blake
6 comments:
Hey there! Looks like you have had so much fun this fall. Really cute pictures of the baby!
So glad we got to see you! Sorry it was so crazy! Happy anniversary guys! Your temple one is on the 11th or so, isn't it? Or is it in another month?
Glad you made it back safely. Take care!
I love the 'girlie' picture. I've been there, done that with all three of my boys - and, yes, it's BEST when their daddy's don't know!
Hey Diana, I just want to know if you are still using my cookbook. If you're done with it, I'd like it back. Thanks and I hope you've enjoyed it.
Cute pictures! It's so good to see Grandma and Grandpa! Your little guy is adorable!!!
OOHHmM!!! We miss you guys sooooooooo much. Casey turns 1 year old tomorrow. Aren't they growing waaay tooooo fast? I hope to see you before he turns 2. Love you tons. When are you going to fly out here? I want to see my nephews. missing you
Jill
Post a Comment