We had a really good time some of the other high lights of our trip
*Spending time with family
*Getting massages ( Thanks Mom)
*Seeing new babies
Mike and Britt's new little guy Daxton
Sorry I had to borrow your pic Britt, I think he was unavailable when we brought out the cameras :)

This is Blake and Mike's little girl Taylor
Thanks for having us over it was good to see you guys!
Amanda and David's new little guy who was born Sept 10th Payton

I don't know why this pic is so small!
Kaleb and Allison's new little guy Corden

*Hanging out with friends from High school

Everyone who was at the BBQ

Blake with Jason, it was cold and there were mosquito's!!!
*Jumping on the tramp with a harness, I made a fool of myself but it was fun! Blake even liked it :)

Blake jumping with Ryan
*Riley going to the BYU game with Jeremy
*Me helping my sister Brenda get her house ready for the blessing, we decorated and put pictures on the walls!
*And the most important thing we did... was seeing Lance bless Garrett!!

Garrett, Blake and Braxlee

It took a lot to get them all to be good, Garrett and Braxlee look cute but Blake was done!

Grandpa with Blake.. Grandpa kept looking at the TV!!

The Family - Jill's Family :( We missed you guys!

Grandma with Garrett
6 comments:
How is it that you end up with more pictures of my kids than I do? You're probably just better with the camera:) Thanks for all your help and for being my sis...I love you and miss you soooo much.
It looks and sounds like you had a fabulous trip to Utah. I love all of the babies together!
So sad we missed you. But, so glad to hear you had such a good time! Is that Michi in your highschool friends picture?
Did you see Amanda too? How is she? I didn't know she had a baby! Where are they at?
Talk to me woman!
Wow, that's a lot of babies! Sounds like you had a great time! Is that why we had no game night at your house? I was patiently waiting by my phone! j/k! But I was really bored that night!
FUN! We have been going to Utah quite a bit this year too! It's fun to visit! I leave to go again very soon... when I get back let's go do lunch! I will call you! We need to catch up! :)
You guys are such a cute family!!! I wish I lived closer so I could be there for these great family events!!
Post a Comment