Blake is 7 Months old today!!! :( He is growing up so fast and I can't keep up! It feels like I just had him and now he is such a big boy!
He just started clapping his hands when he gets excited.
He has liked every new food I've given him
His hair is finally GROWING !!
He is still a good sleeper
He is teething but still NO teeth!
He wakes up happy and talks in his crib
He gets mad when I walk out of the room
He is becomming a mommas boy :) I love it!
He takes 3 naps a day and I enjoy everyone of them, but also does good if he misses one.
He loves rubber duckies
He is starting to scoot all over, instead of just in circles.
We are so glad that Blake is a part of our family, who couldn't love his big smile!! He is such a good baby we couldn't ask for anything more!
I have pictures but they are still on my camera so I will put them on later
3 comments:
It is exciting when they start to get more interactive with you! Every milestone that they hit seems like it comes just at the perfect time. :)
Such a fun age!!! I know what you mean about the teeth- Addison just turned 9 months and still no teeth :)
Hey I'm glad you got that pic it's too cute of Blake! I can't believe he is 7 months thats so crazy, they grow up so fast! It was so good to see you guys too! We need to make a trip down there and visit you!
Post a Comment