Friday, September 5, 2008

Happy Birthday to ME!!

Today is my 24th bday. I have had a really good day. Well week I guess.
It started Tue night with some awesome training from my gma and great gma from Georgia, for my Premier Designs jewelry business, and then a trip to Golden Spoon.(which is the best frozen yogurt) Wed I went to lunch with the Premier ladies to Cheese Cake Factory..yummm!
Thursday I went to lunch with my good friends Jaime and Jenny, Metro pizza was really yummy too. Thanks again girls for lunch. Jaime made me a cute card, with a gift card to one of our fav stores, Big Lots :)



Today I woke up at 10am to Breakfast in bed..not the normal cereal and milk I usually get in bed :) Grapefruit, apple slices, yogurt, bagels, banana bread, and orange juice...He brought it to me like it was room serious!! My husband is so awesome!

I went down stairs to find the decor items that I mentioned to Riley I wanted sitting on my counter with a card and another bag. The card was really sweet and in the other bag he got me a bamboo plant, which we both really like. The next present was Wii Fit, which I have wanted for a long time, it looks like a lot of fun and is a good workout at home too :)

After trying out Wii Fit we went out for a little shopping and I got some new dishes and pots and pans. I know you are all jealous!! But we all know I can use all the help I can get in the cooking department :)
We went home and Riley had planned for us to go out to dinner, just the two of us..or so I thought. We dropped Blake off at Riley's moms house and headed to Claim Jumpers.

When we got there Riley was quick to tell the hostess something so I didn't hear and then we sat down and waited. A few minutes went by and a few people had come in and gotten seated right away and I don't know what I was thinking but then I kept seeing it happen so I finally said "what is the deal, I am hungry and people keep coming in and getting seated and we are still waiting!" Riley told me to be patient and we would be seated soon. A few more minutes went by and I finally noticed Riley kept looking out the window and watched people coming in. We had a conversation and this is how it went.

Me "What are you doing? Who are you looking for? Are we waiting for someone?"
Riley "No, just relax we will are going to be seated in a minute."
Me "I think you are lying to me.. tell me what's going on!"
Riley "Nothing, the restaurant is just getting a table ready for us."
Me "Yeah right just tell me, who is meeting us here."
Riley "Ok so someone is coming but they are coming from Utah."
Me "Your totally lying, who could be coming from Utah. I've talked to all my family today and they are all at home! Now tell me who is coming because I am hungry and you need to call them and tell them to hurry!"
Riley "Don't worry they will be here soon."
Me "Its Jackie, I know it."
Riley "Its not Jackie she wont bring her kids to your b-day dinner, and she couldn't get a babysitter anyway!"
Me "Well just tell me who it is then!! Do they know that I am not a happy person when I am hungry :)"

So by that time I see a truck just like Jeremy's and then I see them both walking into the restaurant.
Even though I guessed it I was still surprised!! We had a really nice dinner.
Jackie knows me best.. she got me lots of candy :) and a really cute sweater! I am excited to be able to wear it.(maybe in Utah this next weekend) Thanks Jackie!!





They brought me out a piece of ice cream cake with a candle. It was yummy!!




After dinner I mentioned going to Golden spoon again, but Jackie invited us over she wanted to see the Wii fit. We got over there and started playing it and then all of a sudden she brings out this birthday cake, which was chocolate..my fav with candy in the frosting and on it too! She put candles on it they sang to me. The Wii fit is going to come in handy when I need to work off all the goodies I've had :)
Thanks guys for making my b-day such a good one! I have such a sweet husband and such good friends!



Thanks to all the friends and family who called and Text me happy birthday today. It was a wonderful b-day!

10 comments:

Addison, Crew, Carter & Canon's Mama said...

Oh Sweetie HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!! You are so young, I am so jealous! ;) It sounds like you had a GREAT day!
The Claim Jumper is always one that I request- yum!!!
We need to hang out soon and go shopping or something!
Love ya!

ksdavis6 said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DI, sorry that we didn't call you yesterday, I even had it on my calendar. I guess I should look at my calendar daily. We are glad you had a great day. I am glad Riley treats you well, he better! Anyway take care, we love you

ksdavis6 said...

p.s. we love the hair color.

Rachel McEwen said...

Happy birthday DI!!! I am so glad that you had a great birthday, you certainly deserve it:) Way to ruin the surprise with all of your questions...LOL! I do the same thing...I hate surprises. Happy birthday!

The Shill Spill said...

How awesome of Riley is that? Way to go! I am sooo impressed! I am so glad you had a good Birthday! Happy Birthday...late...by the way! I hope your 24th year is the best one yet. :)(And you look sooo cute in your pictures too!) :)

jessenpetty said...

Happy birthday Diana!! I love your blog and your new hair color!! Super cute!! Your boy is a doll and you have such a sweet husband! I'm happy there are blogs so I can check up on everyone! Love you guys tons!-Shannon Petty

Amy said...

What an awesome birthday! Your husband did a fabulous job - can he give my husband some pointers???

Michelle Campbell said...

What a fun day! Happy birthday girl! Your husband is cool to do that for ya! I really like your hair too... totally cute! Hope you have 24 more great bdays!!! Luv ya, Michelle

Amanda Cook said...

Happy Birthday, I am happy to hear it was a great one. Enjoy the rest of the year too.

Candice said...

Happy Birthday!!!! I'm glad you had a great day!