My sister Brenda had baby Garrett Lance on July 1st at 4:10am 7lbs 5oz and 18in long... she went to the hospital around 2 am and had him just after 4... I wish :) My mom, Jim and Jordan went to cali for the 4th so I decided to go and stay with her to help out a little. I was hoping he would wait for me but I got there 12 hours too late! He is soo cute and little.. its hard for me to remember Blake being that small!!
I took pictures of Blake and Garrett and Blake looks like he could eat him :0) Once Kelli has her baby we need to get all the grandkids together for pictures.
The 4th of July was really relaxing.. we were going to go to the prade but decided it would be too hot and too crouded so we slept in instead :) Lance took Kelsie and Devan out to do something and so Brenda and I took the babies and did a little shopping at Target before we headed to Brenda's inlaws for a BBQ. I'm not a big fan of fire works so we took the babies home before they started to light them off and we watched a little on TV :) We are real party animals!!
My sisters having babies makes me want to move closer to home so that Blake can grow up with his cousins..not that he dosen't have a lot here that he is going to I'm sure be trouble makers with. Its still hard to be away from my family because they grow up soo fast! Thank goodness for our blogs :)



2 comments:
My favorite pictures are always those ones where their eyes get so big because of the flash, and sometimes their arms fly back in surprise. :) I always have to laugh a little...even though I feel a bit sad about scaring the kid. :) Fun!
So you failed to mention how you got up to Utah... Must have been some really nice people!;) Blake is so cute!
Post a Comment