"THANK YOU!!!"We have some amazing friends who put up with me and well... Riley too :) If it wasn't for Blake and our guitar hero I sometimes think they would not invite us over anymore j/k :) Well they are Jackie and Jeremy, and I have to say that they are some of the greatest and nicest people we have met.. not to mention she is a GREAT cook!! (I'm taking notes..don't worry mom and Sally)
Anyways I was planning on making the trip with just Blake and I to see my sister. I was talking to Jackie and she mentioned they were going to her in laws for the 4Th who live north of my parents and so I decided to ask them if I could hitch a ride with them to save on gas and help them out as well. They agreed with the reassurance that Blake is a good traveler. I have to say that it was a very fun ride.. she has two cute little boys, and on the way up I got to watch kid movies with them and eat all the fun snacks that they had :) On the way back Jackie and I sat in the back seats and talked the whole time.
It was a great trip..the kids were good in the car and it was nice to have more the just Riley to talk to in the car :)
Thanks again guys
3 comments:
We are glad we have friends like you too! It made the long car ride go by way faster having you to talk too! Thanks for all the times you have saved me by watching my boys!
sounds like fun! But with the price of gas, you should just move to utah...jk it's not much better here.
How fun!!! We are going to Utah this weekend again too! The weather is sooooo nice there right now, I love it!! :)
Post a Comment