Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Give me FOOD!!

Blake is enjoying eating more the just milk..I gave him rice cereal for the first time on June 26th and he LOVED it!! He knew exactly what to do when the spoon came to his mouth, he did really well everytime I gave it to him... Then while we were in Utah for the 4th of July I bought some baby food to see what he liked and how he woulld do. I bought peas and sweet potatos and I gave him peas first and he was like finally I get something different!! My mom fed him one time and she couldn't keep it coming fast enough for him, he screamed everytime she took the spoon out of him mouth :-) you thought my kid was a chunk... Just WAIT :)



























2 comments:

The Shill Spill said...

I think he is a healthy boy...not a chunk! Nothing wrong with loving food...that's what I always say! :) LOL!

HawgWildinWashington said...

He is so cute and getting so big. I wish we lived near you all so he could know his cousins from Washington. Oh well. We will get to know him through your postings. Say Hi to everyone for us. We love you. Tara