Tuesday, June 24, 2008

4 MONTHS OLD

Blake is 4 months old today.. it feels like just yesterday I was pregnant waiting for him to be born and now I can't believe he has been here for 4 months and I can't imagine life without him. He is such a happy boy, he smiles and laughs all the time and talks back to you when you talk to him. He is also a very mellow kid, he likes to just hang out with mom and dad. We couldn't ask for a better baby!
We went to the doctor today Weight 14 lbs even and 24 1/4 in long. The doctor said he is doing really good and everything looks great. He had to get 3 shots also.. not so fun! We had to wait for the nurse and Blake fell asleep in my arms and so I just held him while they gave him the shots. it was a rude awakening :( He cried for a few minutes and then was fine. I think him waking up to something hurting him was more painful for me then it was for him.
He has been a little crabby from the shots so I didn't take any pictures of him today but I will get some more on here soon.

6 comments:

Robison Fam. said...

Happy Four months Blake... hopefully you give your parents a little more grief in the next four months then you did in the previous. They need the pracice, you are just too easy! Maybe one day soon they will trust me to watch you!

caseyjwatts said...

Hey sis, your sweet Blake looks just like his cuz Casey and is just as mellow. Good job mom. Take care of the little QT. We miss you all especially Blake.

caseyjwatts said...

Hey Di, i think you can access all my pict online through the blog just click on the slides and i think you can snag on the ones you want. callme sometime after 9pm MST

ksdavis6 said...

I love the new pictures of your family! They turned out great. Where did you get them taken? I especially love the watch u r wearing. Blake will grow up fast, you will wonder where the time went! Have a great 4th of July. love ya

Jaime said...

OMG... I LOVE your header on your blog... that is the most ADORABLE thing I have ever ever ever seen!!! I LOVE IT. When & where did you have that done? I also love your new pics... Awwwwww You guys are too cute! Are we still on for 08/01? Robin might join us... but she's not 100% yet. Talk to you soon....Jaime

Addison, Crew, Carter & Canon's Mama said...

Oh the dreaded shots- not fun! That is so funny about his food- Addison is the same way- you can't feed her fast enough without her getting mad! ;)