I found this super cute hat in a box of clothes that I got from a friend and I put the hat on Blake and he just looked so CUTE so I had to take some pictures and show him off :) He is growing right before my eyes and I have to take as many pictures while he is little and cooperative :)





5 comments:
Those are too cute and funny! He ttally looks like a little gangster! Love them!
Blake is adorable! He's getting so big and I totally love the hat! My boys loved wearing hats when they were little, especially Gage.
Blake looks adorable as usual, he looked so cute yesterday too. I hope all went well with your visitors, but look forward to hanging out with you again. As for my blog page, my sister-in law set it up because I am an idiot at those things, that is why it looks that way...;)
That is sooo funny! Loooooove it! :) I really like the blurry one where it looks like his hands are saying...."Yo! What's up!?"
Oh too cute!!! I love it! He is such a stud!
Post a Comment