Last Sunday May 4, 2008 we blessed Blake.. He was 10 weeks old and was super cute in his little outfit! Riley gave him a really good blessing I feel so greatful to have him as my husband! We had a lot of family there, we had everyone in my family excpet my mom, Jim, Jordan and Eric.We missed them lots :( Everyone who lives here came from Riley's family.
Our Family out side of the church

We are so greatful for Grandpa Joe

Three generations of Bevell's

We love Grandpa and Grandma Bevell

5 of the 7 kids + Grandpa Joe

Everyone who traveled so far to support our Family!
6 comments:
Aren't blessings the greatest? Family reunions...good words shared by an honored priesthood holder...and lots of love to go around!
Cute pics. but where is the pic. of us? Glad you had a great party without us... It seems like it has been way to long since I have gotten to hold Blake, maybe tonight?
how exciting! congratulations!
I am glad everything went well! We can't wait to see you soon! You look super cute, love the skirt!
So cute! It's been so long since I have seen all you guys! I'm really glad to see this picture. I feel so old that all my "little" cousins all have kids. :)
Hi Di,
I'm so sorry we couldn't come. I don't know if Rach told you that my kids were sick all week. I'm glad everything went well. Hopefully, I'll see you soon!
Post a Comment