Blake had lots of fun with all of his aunts, uncles and cousins this past weekend.. Blake got to meet his aunt Jill, uncle Ryan and cousins Skyler and Casey for the first time. Blake and Casey are only 2 months apart and it was fun to see them play with each other. We held them up facing each other and they totally had a conversation with each other.. Casey did most of the talking because he is older but Blake was talking back to him:) it was so cute!
Casey and Blake hanging out

Devan and Kelsie with Blake

Already best buds!

Devan, Kelsie, Skyler, Casey and Blake...all 5 grandchildren

The other 2 grandchildren on their way here

Blake and Casey talking to each other
3 comments:
I love the pics! I can't believe his is 10 weeks already! That just means it has been about that long since I have seen you. Are you coming to Bunko this month?
I wish we were there for the blessing. Dang it!:( About the couch- we bought it at Macy's. We are looking to move as soon as possible, plan to move prob this fall or winter ;)
Sooooo cute Diana! Gotta love it when they show their social side. :)
Post a Comment