He is getting so big...He smiles all the time and he is starting to laugh and giggle when we make funny sounds or faces at him! I have so much fun playing with him as he totally interacts with me now :)
We went to the 51's game with our friends Jackie, Jeremy, Luke and Jared. Blake Slept most of the time, but we managed to get some pictures when he was awake. It was fun to get out and enjoy the nice weather.
Luke and Jared are so cute and Blake fits right in with them. They were all wearing collard shirts so we took a pic. They are all so darn cute!
The last picture is showing off Blake's chubbiness.. he is he is getting so big and is getting some fat rolls on him!
5 comments:
I am glad you all are doing well. He looks like he is having so much fun with all his friends and mom and dad. They only get funner. Less than a month until we see you guys. We live here on the 11th and get into LV June 12 in the afternoon. Are you maybe planning on coming up with Rachel to ORegon? You are welcome, the more the merrier. love ya
Blake is getting so big! He's such a cute baby! I love the picture of him on your sidebar!
He is looking so cute and chubby. Love it!
Isn't it great when they start smiling back at you?! Looooove it!
I was going to ask you if you have been going to any playgroups, etc.. ;) I wanted to join one, and have been looking around to see what's available in the henderson area. Let me know!
Post a Comment