Thursday, April 24, 2008

WHO does Blake look like?

I was looking at baby pictures of Riley and I and I found some that we can compare to Blake to decide who he looks like. I am not baise but I think he totally looks more like me!! What do you think? Click on the pictures to view them bigger.

Blake












Riley











Diana

7 comments:

David and Emily Wilcock said...

How cute! I think he definately looks like you! Especially the one of Blake in his car seat!

ksdavis6 said...

I think he has a good mixture of the two of you, those are some good pix of you and Ri. He is so dang cute. See ya soon!

Rachel McEwen said...

I can't make up my mind...I am the wrong person to ask b/c I can never tell with any kids unless they are identical to their parents. I can't even tell who my own kids look like!

HawgWildinWashington said...

I think he is a good mixture. Let's just hope he doesn't have Riley's hairy, hairiness. He just really is so cute.

Robin said...

I think you have Riley beat ... for now. It seems like kids go through some metamorphosis and switch from looking like one parent to the other and back again. Either way, he's got good genes!

Candice said...

Hi Diana I'm so happy you commented on my blog so I could find yours. I would love to stay in touch!!! Your baby is darling. I think he totally looks like you! Love Candice

ksdavis6 said...

Kali wanted me to tell you she thinks he looks like both of you. She can't wait to come visit and meet him this summer.