Wednesday, April 9, 2008

First meeting Auntie Jordan and Grandpa Jim

My mom, Jim and Jordan came to visit us March 29th. It was the first time that Jim and Jordan met Blake. Jordan was so cute with him, all she wanted to do is hold him. She helped me give him a bath and even changed his diaper for me. We had a lot of fun that weekend and it was really hard to say good bye but we know we will see them soon!

4 comments:

Chelsea said...

I can't believe what a big boy Blake is looking like already. It's crazy how fast they grow. He's so cute! I would love love LOVE to take pics of your family for you. We can talk about it at bunko. See you then:)

ksdavis6 said...

I love that picture on the side of the blog, he is having a good dream. Anyway, it was fun getting to meet him, he is a cutie. I hope I didn't annoy you that much with my motherly advice, if I did I am sorry. He just reminds me a lot how Stella was. Hope your trip to Utah was fun. See ya in June, maybe you can visit us up here. love ya

Addison, Crew, Carter & Canon's Mama said...

blake is so cute!!! I love the pictures!

Robin said...

He is getting so big! I'm glad he got to meet some of your family. That is so important. He is a looker for sure! I can't believe that smile on the side picture!